Tuesday, April 3, 2012

And the winner is???

Congratulations to Karen!

You have just won the fantastic "Happy Easter" set from My Craft Spot!  You have 48 hours to e-mail me at cricutcouple@gmail.com to claim your prize!

Karen Wrote...

Karen LMar 31, 2012 07:27 PM

I have loved all of your amazing projects for the release week, but my favorite is the cute little tag you made, using Butterfly Kisses. That little bug image is ADORABLE!!!! I also love the color combo you used!! The Easter cards you made today are also fabulous. I'm already following you on GFC..

kladd94803 at aol dot com


Thanks so much to everyone for hopping with us and sharing your time as we release all of these amazing stamp sets!  We are all looking so forward to the next batch!  If you want to see all of the latest release sets, hop on over the My Craft Spot.  Also, be sure to check out all of the designer's blogs throughout the hop.  You never know... You may have won something else!

Thanks for visiting today!  We are looking forward to your next visit!



1 comment: