Saturday, April 21, 2012

Beautiful Friendship Card...

Hey Ya'll,

Ok... First of all, Sorry that the times have been so strange lately.  Things have been nuts around here and for some reason, blogger is not posting when things are scheduled, so I am really trying to keep up with things.  Hee! Hee!

Thanks for letting me vent a bit.  Hee! Hee!
Thanks so much for visiting today!  I have a card to share today that I was really excited about.  This is made using the Lucy Workshop on the Go and the Quick Card Butterfly Stamp Set
 For the front, I simply stamped the image on a white piece with Cotton Candy Ink and then inked the edges with Sweet Leaf.  I used the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge to cut the flowers and stamped the different color layers based on instructions with the Lucy Workshop on the Go Stamp Set.
 The inside and outside sentiments are from the Beautiful Friendship Stamp Set.  In the center of the butterfly, I used Bitty Opaques Pearls.
The argyle border is from the top edge of one of the paper pieces.

Well, I hope you enjoyed today's card.  Sorry I am still light on content.  It's really a crazy time of year and it's been difficult to keep up.  We really appreciate you sharing some time with us today.  Thanks again!

5 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card! I am glad I wasn't the only person having problems with Blogger posting on schedule. BTW...that little Blogger 'feedback' sign at the bottom right of the screen doesn't mean a thing! :0(
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. Love that stamped pink butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, love the simplicity of it. I love the papers in Lucy so of course I had to buy it ha ha but have not made anything with it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I thought it was just ME with that stupid blogger issue! UGH!!!! What's up with the schedule??? Mine doesn't seem to be working either! I do however LOVE your card! :o) It's simply lovely with the colors and butterfly! :o)

    ReplyDelete