Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Big Play Day...

Hey Ya'll,
Thanks so much for visiting today.  This post is going to be short and sweet.  We have so much going on this week and my work schedule completely changed... AGAIN!  ARGHHH!!! So... I was going to be a clever and post lots of details and fun tidbits about these cards, and I already shared a couple of them, but... Sorry... blame work.  Hee! Hee!

I was playing around with the Dotty for You Collection and the adorable Play Day Stamp Set.  These are some of the creations I made with both.  It's picture heavy, but you don't have to listen to my BLA BLA BLA.  Hee! Hee!  Enjoy!















Just a reminder, that you can get the Dotty for You collection for just $5.00!  CLICK HERE for details!

I would love to know what you think about all these cards and I sure appreciate you visiting today!  I promise better directions the next time!

3 comments:

  1. Darling!!! LOVE each and every one!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these cards are just adorable!! I absolutely LOVE them all!! You are sooooo extremely talented the way you put so many awesome elements together! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Ya'll have been BUSY! Sorry to hear about your work schedule... I hope you can adjust to the new time! But these cards are GREAT! They're all soooo CUTE! :o)

    ReplyDelete