Thursday, April 19, 2012

Cupcake Birthday Cards...

Hey Ya'll,
Well, I hope you aren't getting sick of these, but I am having so much fun with the Dotty for You Collection!  I have a couple more birthday cards featuring the cupcake from the Cricut Art Philosophy Collection.
 All of the cuts are from the AP cartridge.  They are simply cut using the sizes on the coordinating stamp set.  These are half cards.  The grey mats are 5 1/4 x 8 1/4.  The patterned mats are 4 1/2 x 7 1/2.
 I used 3D adhesive to pop the layers.
 I kept the inside simple for a hand written sentiment.
 This is the second one I made.  It's exactly the same with just different papers.

I would love to hear what you think of these.  They were SO easy to make and lots of fun. Thank you SO much for visiting us today!

7 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love the sprakly icing. Looks good enough to eat. -Tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, love the colors.... I have my paper and haven't had the chance to play with it yet. Can't wait after seeing these. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luv them! Ok now you sold me on the dotty paper pack! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great cards to have on hand. Love the paper./

    ReplyDelete
  5. More fun bright cheery Birthday cards! :o) These are wonderful cards! Perfect to give as a set to someone! :O)

    ReplyDelete