Saturday, April 7, 2012

Kids at Play Birthday Card 2

Hey Ya'll
I have another card to share with you today using the Kid's at Play stamp set and Dotty for You.
 I used CTMH AP for all the cuts.  All of the papers come from the Dotty for You Collection.  The twine I used is from My Craft Spot.
For the little Happy Birthday flag, I used Card Word Puzzle for the sentiment.  If you want the details on any of the CTMH products I used in this one, click HERE.

Hope you like this one!  Would love to hear your comments!  Thanks so much for visiting today!

10 comments:

  1. Awesome card! Love that cut and those tails underneath and fabulous! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and I too love the little tails or banner typs effect underneath. Wonderful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...what a sweet image and card! I really LOVE silhouettes!!! Great job on this!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. C really is for cute!! This is such an adorable card! I love the fun pennants under the main image. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a CUTE card! I LOVE the banner cuts from CTMH Art Philosophy....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the bright colors you used in this adorable card!! Love the flags and the girl pulling her puppy in the wagon!!!

    I also wanted to let you know how much I cherish your kind comments on my blog. I have such limited computer time right now due to baseball and I feel bad that I can't always reply in a timely manner! LOVE LOVE LOVE your work!!! Have a very Happy Easter you two!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my that is just adorable! love the way you used all the Dotty papers in the ribbon/banner like cuts on the bottom. I really like the frame cut around the image, you really inspire me using AP

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute and playful card! The banner cuts are a great touch!

    ReplyDelete