Monday, April 9, 2012

My Craft Spot Challenge 51 - Inside and Out

Hey Ya'll,
Well, it's Challenge Monday again over at My Craft Spot!  This week is titled Inside and Out.  The challenge is to complete a project both on the outside and on the inside.  That's something I love about the My Craft Spot stamp sets because you can do the inside and out with the same set!  For this card, I used the "Happily Ever After" set!
 I used a Cricut cartridge called Sophisticated for everything cut for this card.  I also used a brad to hold on the hands of the clock.  I stamped the label and everything with cocoa ink.  The card base is made from metallic gold card stock, as is the love, clock and border on the label shape.
 I used liquid glass for the Love, numbers and clock hands.
I used two different stamps for the inside sentiment.  They have such beautiful font work and are such fun to work with.  They really make up an elegant card!

So... get out your stamps and go for it!  Make something up and link it over at My Craft Spot and win a great prize!  Thanks so much for visiting today!  Be sure to comment.  We love reading them!

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow...what a beautiful, elegant card! I love that watch and must have overlooked that cut-I will have to check it out. This is such a great card and the sentiments you used are just perfect...♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, This is gorgeous. You make me glad I bought Sophisticated. Those are beautiful cuts. You put them together in such a beautiful way. Love this. Now I must go study that cart. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, you have a great sense of color and dimension, you're very talented. And the sentiments are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an elegant card:) The colors are beautiful and design is amazing!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW! Such a BEautiful Elegant card! I LOVE the color combo and the sentiment for the inside & out goes so perfectly! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful - inside and out! The pocket watch is such a perfect image with the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete