Monday, April 30, 2012

My Craft Spot - Challenge #54 - On The Farm

Hey ya'll,

Today is Monday Challenge Day over at My Craft Spot.  This week's challenge is called "On The Farm".
 The cow is stamped and then hand cut from a CTMH Stamp, the sentiments are My Craft Spot Stamps.  I used several different cartridges for the cuts on this card.
 I really liked how the sunshine turned out and thought it was fun with the sentiment stamped in the center.
I kept the inside very simple with the one line sentiment.  Overall, I was pretty happy with the way it turned out.  Thanks so much for visiting today and I would love to hear your comments.  Now... head on over the My Craft Spot to get in on this weeks challenge, see the other inspiration from the amazing design team and see what this week's prize is!

8 comments:

  1. How cute is that? You have set the perfect farm scene! The barn is great and all the "farm details" are just perfect! This is such a fun card, I need to go check out this challenge, looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and creative card! Love all the detail and layering!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your down on the farm card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool, reminds me of my days on the farm. Great job on the cow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bobby I just love your card but we're doing Mother's Day this week! lol
    Just want to take the opportunity to say how much I've enjoyed being on the team with you.
    Hugs
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW! I LOVE this! The cow looks great and the sentiment goes perfectly! This would be a great "CAS" for my Uncle who has a farm.... I could turn it into a Birthday card... Like put a b-day hat on the cow and add the cake to the haystack.... ohhhhh the ideas!!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this scenic card. Great barn and what a sweet cow. Love the wagon and hay, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. GREAT card with fantastic detail! I love the cow...so realistic!!! :)

    ReplyDelete