Saturday, May 12, 2012

Butterfly Mother's Day Cards...

Hey Ya'll,
I have a couple more Mother's Day cards for you today.  This was a sketch layout that I had in an old card making book.  They used stickers on their card, but it worked well with the Cricut Cuts.
 All of the cuts come from CTMH AP.  I used some ribbon and twine here and there.
The papers from these cards is from a Recollections paper pad that I found at Micheals.  I really like the papers in this stack and really liked how they turned out with the cards.  You probably can't see in the pictures, but most of the papers are glittered and these look so much prettier outside of the pictures.

I hope you like today's card.  Would love to hear your comments!

8 comments:

  1. Just so you know - your two blogs are my absolute must-seeultimate favourite mandatory view blogs. I have been a CTMH consultant (mostly just for me) for years, and a passionate Cricut-eer...but so many blogs feature JUST stamping (not even usually from CTMH) OR Cricut....yours is the combo! My happy place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty cards! I wish I could see them in person -- I know how much beauty the camera can take away; it's so hard to capture shine, etc. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simple elegance of these cards. And who doesn't love that butterly from the AP cart? TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful too. Butterflies seem to work for every occasion and this one is exceptionally gorgeous. hmmm...maybe this year...a halloween butterfly! Just a thought. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so so pretty. I think the butterfly cut on AP is one of my favorites from that cartridge. All of your Mother's Day cards have been beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful!!! Love the background paper and the butterfly cut is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE this Butterfly cut and these cards are all sooo pretty with that lovely background paper.... :O)

    ReplyDelete