Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Big Guy!!!

Hey Ya'll,
I have a fun card today.  A friend at work wanted a Birthday card for her son who is really into weight lifting right now and wanted school colors which are red and black.  I didn't have any stamps or cuts or anything with weight lifting, so I had to do a little research.
 I found this image on a google image search and started there.  Then, I thought that the April stamp of the month was perfect for this!  So, I took some red paper and started stamping with black.  I added the little sentiment banner from the stamp set on the top of the picture and added a simple bow.
 I used 3D adhesive to to pop everything.
On the inside, I used the computer to print out the sentiment mat.  She really liked the card and was excited to give it to her son.  It's not one of my best, but I thought it was still fun and blog worthy.  Hee! Hee!  I would love to hear what you think!  Thanks so much for spending a few minutes with us today!

11 comments:

  1. I think it is as cute as can be! I love the stamped area.... looks like it was made that way! And it is something that I will have to try. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love that little image and the sentiments are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very clever! That little image is really cute. Love the stamped background paper. Those sentiments just pop against that red paper...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do realize... that ANY card you make is totally Blog worthy!!! RIGHT?! :O) This is sooo CUTE! I like that image and the stamping and the sentiment on the inside... It's a fun card! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You rocked this one.That's a cute image. Love the way you stamped the background. Of course she loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I think this is a wonderful card. What a great idea for creating a card that really speaks of the person getting it, school colors, personal interests, etc. I love it!! TFS
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it, that image is perfect and great idea to make that background paper

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card,just love how you really personalise it.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome personalized card Bobby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great "guy" card!! Love that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete