Sunday, May 13, 2012

Last of the Cameo Mother's Day Cards...

Hey Ya'll,
These are the last three of the Mother's Day Cameo Cards.
 For this one, I printed the background paper.  I had a complete butterfly in one of the scrap pieces, so I cut it out with a craft knife and added it with the flowers.  I also added a little liquid glass to the body of the butterfly.
 A little lace and a couple of flowers were added to this one.
For this one, I added the bird which I cut out of a scrap pieces.  I added pearls to the flower centers.

I hope you have enjoyed all of our Mother's Day cards this week.  I think this is all of them.  Happy Mother's Day to all you Momma's out there.  We would love to hear your comments.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards. Funny thing I send my Mom a card with the Cameo on it too! Just love it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very,very Pretty! ALL the Cameo cards turned ou FABULOUS!!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete