Thursday, May 10, 2012

Latte Love for Mom...

Hey Ya'll,
I have a fun card for you today for Mother's Day.  I have wanted the love you a latte cartridge forever!  I finally broke down and picked it up.  Hee! Hee!

For this card, I used background paper from the Heirloom Cartridge.  I thought this beautiful green chair paper had kind of a coffee shop feel.  I just cut everything out pretty much as it's shown in the book and put it together.  The Mom is from Martha Seasonal Cake Art cartridge.  It says "Best Mom", so I contoured out the word "Best" and just used "Mom".
I was really pleased the way that it turned out.  I hope you like it.  Thanks so much for visiting today!


9 comments:

  1. I just love how this turned out. Using that doily was a fantastic idea!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I just recently purchased that cartridge also, I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great little card, perfect for the coffee lover. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love the paper, doily and the bow :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks delish. Love the card. Perfect for mom with that sweet doily.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the paper and the doily! What a fab Mother's day card! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! The doily adds an elegant touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a yummy looking cup of java! Love the sweet doily behind it and great way to use those sentiments...super cute!

    ReplyDelete