Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Mother's Day and Mom Cards...

Hey Ya'll,
I have a couple more Mother's Day cards to share with you today and I am SO happy with the way they turned out.  For these ones, I used some things by Theresa Collins and the Imagine.  Some of these card bases are black, but since I shot them with a black background, the borders will look a little funny with a couple of them.
 For the first one, I printed this beautiful frame from Baby Boutique.  The cameo was cut with white in front and black for the background, then completely covered in glitter.  I cut some flowers from CTMH AP with the scraps from the mats on the cards below.  I also added some gems to the crowns on top of the frames.  I also changed the inside of the frame with the imagine to a pattern I liked better than the original.  The background paper on these two cards come from one of her paper collections.  The card on the right has a flocked paper and it's so much prettier than in the picture.
 For this one, I used the framed letters from the cartridge and I printed my background papers.  The lace is from out stash and is a gathered lace with a black ribbon running through it.  I also added some gems with the crown.  I was a little off center with the frames, but it's ok.  The inside has a stamped Mother's Day sentiment.
 Fr the next two, I used a flat white lace and added it top and bottom and then cut a piece of scrap printed paper at 1 inch and ran it down the center.  I loved the way it looked.  I also added some gems to the crowns.
I sure hope you enjoyed today's cards.  Thanks so much for visiting!  I would love to hear your comments!

12 comments:

  1. Wow, I thought yesterdays cards were pretty but these are even nicer! Love the pink and black, looks so dramatic. Love it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. EXQUISITE!!! These cards look SO sharp! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, love the black and pink and all the fancy swirls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are magnificent!!! I love all the glitter and bling. The lace is fabulous!! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love-love these cards!!! And I'm really loving that flocked paper! Oh, the lace too... heee-heee!!!

    As always, a job very well-done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - just gorgeous!!! What mom wouldn't LOVE these!!! I do!
    hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOOO pretty! LOVE how elegant and fancy they are!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card are all sooo pretty! I love silhouettes. My heritage cart and the Child's year both have some great ones so I should get busy and try them out!
    Thanks for sharing and inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you got to use your Imagine! Your cards are simply GORGEOUS! I LOVE the flock paper and the silhouettes and the MOM! Great cards! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGorgeous!!!! Love all three cards!!! Love the tiny AP flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so elegant. They all look so regal.
    Of course, "Mom" is Queen.

    ReplyDelete