Friday, May 11, 2012

Mother's Day Cameo...

Hey Ya'll,
I have a couple more MD Cameo cards to share with you today.  If you need more details, check out Tuesday's post.
 For the first one, I printed the background paper with the imagine and cut the flowers from CTMH AP.
 Pretty much the same technique on this one.  The gold flower type cuts are from Paper Trimmings.  It's actually a border, but I thought they were interesting as flowers.
This one is very simple.  I didn't want to detract from the background paper.

Thanks so much for visiting today!  I would love to hear what you think.

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the background paper on the last card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, they look so vintagey. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooohhh...another beautiful set of cards! These really are lovely, I totally LOVE the vintage look and you have it down to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are beautiful! Love the papers you chose and those flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just beautiful. Such perfect MD images. You chose lovely papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply BEAUTIFUL Yet Again! I LOVE them ALL! ;o)

    ReplyDelete