Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My Craft Spot - Challenge #55 - Mother's Day

Hey Ya'll,
Well, today is my last design team day with My Craft Spot.  This week's challenge is Mother's Day.  I hope you enjoy this weeks project!
 I used Butterfly Kisses for the sentiment on the bottom and a CTMH stamp for the butterfly.  I also used Paper Lace for the butterfly doily.
 I added a flower from Art Philosophy and a label shape for the sentiment came from Lacy Labels Lite.
 I stamped the butterfly twice and cut it out with a craft knife so that it was 3D.  I also added some glitter glue.
On the inside, I used sentiments from the Happy Easter Stamp Set.

I hope you all have enjoyed the projects I created while on the Design Team with My Craft Spot.  It's been a joy and I am very proud of the time I shared with Kimberly and the incredible design team!  Now, be sure to head on over to My Craft Spot to get into this week's challenge, check out the other inspiring projects and get in on this week's prize!

9 comments:

  1. What a delightful card. I love the lace cut with the butterfly on the front and then to have it enhanced with the butterfly that you stamped is awesome. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this card is stunning, love all the sparkles and details. And what a fabulous flower, I am sure they are going to miss your wonderful creations at the Craft Spot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous Bobby! Love that beautiful butterfly and that die cut that it's on is fantastic! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous! Love the colors, cuts, sparkle all the fabulous details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bobby, stunningly beautiful card. Was a privilege to be on the design team with you.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bobby, it's gorgeous!!! Love the butterfly! I know they're going to miss you and your talent over My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is GORGEOUS! I LUV LUV LUV the butterfly doily, the colors, the flower...everything about it! Great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love that butterfly doily. Can you tell me what page it is located on? I've been through the handbook and can't find it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's already over? Your Dt spot with My Craft spot.... WOW that went by soooo fast! I gotta say I LOVED all your designs that you made on behalf of them.... Of course I LOVE all of your designs anyway! tehehhe This card is sooo soooo pretty! I LOVE that butterfly & the Doily Butterfly.... It's lovely! :O)

    ReplyDelete