Monday, May 14, 2012

Treasured Friends...

Hey Ya'll,
I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day!  Well, today, I have a few things to share that I made using the May Stamp of the Month from Close to my Heart.  I thought that this set was ok when I first got it, but when I started playing and got out the colored pencils (I know... I am the only one in the world who doesn't own a copic marker), I fell in love with this set!
 I used cues from the sample designs with this set, but I didn't have the exact papers used, so the papers are from my Anna Griffin stash.  I am not a big fan of yellow, but I actually like the way it came out with the blue tones.  I based most of them with craft card stock.  I just cut a bunch of shapes and the Thanks lettering from the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge Collection.
Many of the flowers were cut out with a craft knife or just stamped on the circles and then colored in.  I was just so pleased with the way they turned out and wanted to share them.  I would love to know what ya'll think about them.  If you are interested in getting this month's set, Click Here to check everything out.  We also still have a little bit of the Dotty for You Collection left in celebration of National Scrapbooking Month!
Thanks so much for visiting today!  We would love to hear your comments!

8 comments:

  1. I am so jealous! I haven't gotten this set yet, I will be ordering it this weekend and I love it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Gorgeous!!! Well put together :) TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!Stunning!Beautiful!TFS
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, love it, love it! That stamp is just beautiful and the yellows and blues are just stunning together. And, I must say it is even prettier in person ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty. I like pencils. I have a couple of different kinds of markers and they always look like a Jr. High poster.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, I love blue & yellow together. Great job coloring and make sure you don't even buy 1 Copic because it starts a HUGS chain reaction. You would be awesome with them he he he

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't worry.... I Don't own ANY Copic Markers Either!!! They are wayyy to expensive IMO! :O) I LOVE how you colored these! Very Pretty.. This is such a great set! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job Bobby! They are so bright and pretty!!!... I do own most Copics... just forget to use them... OK so I need reading glasses or a magnifying glass LOL!!! There, I said it!!!

    ReplyDelete