Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A Very Sassy Thank You...

Hey Ya'll,
Well, I have a very special card to share with you today.  Most of you probably already know that I design for Sheila over at She's a Sassy Lady.  Sheila has become a wonderful friend to me and has helped me, more than she even realizes, with our blog and design team work and even CTMH.  So... I put a couple of things together and sent her a special goody package with this card.  I was very proud of the way it turned out.  I just hope it's SASSY enough.  Hee! Hee!
 For this design, I used the Lucy Workshop on the Go kit and the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge.  The stamp set has cuts on the cartridge for these fun flowers.  I cut them based on the sizes on the stamp set and then used the suggested ink colors in the workshop on the go.  All of the papers come from this set except for the gray used on the lettering.  The were cut from a gray paper in the Dotty for You Collection.  The crown is from the rub-ons that come with the workshop too.  I added a couple of gems to the crown and it has a glittery finish from the rub-on.
 I used 3D adhesive to pop all of the flowers and then added a little "Thank You" using the Mini Tags stamp set and twine from My Craft Spot.  This set is perfect for little add ons with larger cards like this.  I used the pink with the stamp that colors in the shape and then when it dried, I stamped the sentiment and border with the gray.
I had a lot to write inside, so I added a flower and little butterfly to the inside corners.  Well, I just hope that Miss Sassy loves her card.  So... a big public THANK YOU to Sheila.  I hope you love your card and your goodies.  Now... If you don't know anything about Sheila, you need to hop over to She's A Sassy Lady and check out her blog... especially her amazing Gypsy Made Simple Videos.  I would love to know what you think of the card and want to thank you all for visiting today!

12 comments:

  1. Just the perfect amount of "sassy!" It's really pretty. she's gonna love it. You are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so wonderful!! Sheila is gonna love it for sure. I ran across her blog several months ago and she is one of my biggest inspirations. My beginning with blogging and really learning how to use my Gypsy, etc. You are so sweet and encouraging as well, with all the help I got from you guys to get started posting on the Cricut Is Close To My Heart blog. I just love your work!! A big thanks from me to you and Sheila for all you do for us crafters! Hugs! Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Bobby it is beautiful, and I am sure Sheila will love it. What a nice surprise for her, I love the Lucy pack for the colors and the patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This card is absolutely outstanding!!! The detail is simply stunning!! What a great friend you are! I would say that it is definitely sassy enough! :-) Your creations are always top-notch! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You think the photos are pretty... let me tell you they are nothing compared to the real thing!!! This card is GORGEOUS! And I love it.... funny thing is I keep all my cards in my scrap room in a clear plastic box for inspiration and this card isn't there yet cause it is so pretty I have to look at it and admire a little longer if you know what I mean!
    Bobby & Jill you are so sweet and I was so surprised wihen this arrived in the mail... love you both for thinking of me and making me feel so special. Thank you... but now I have to make a Sassy Dude thank you card and that is SOOOOOO hard to do! As it is hard to make a card even half as nice as what you make. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who wouldn't luv it??? ;) You have so much talent...and this card is no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card! I know she loves it because I read her comment above (hee hee!!!) I've been a follower of Sheila's blog for a long time and that's how I found out about your blog. Both are wonderful IMHO.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww! That is Super Sassy Sweet! I know Sheila LOVED getting this card! You guys are way to sweet and make the most wonderful cards ever!!! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is Sassy-licious!!!! Love your card Bobby!!

    ReplyDelete