Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Blue Birthday...

Hey Ya'll,
Thanks so much for visiting today!  I have another card from this beautiful collection by Graphic 45 called Fashionista.  For this card, I used a blue base mat and a parchment stock under the print mat.  The print mat is from the coordinating papers.  Everything on this card is inked with Moonstruck Ink.  it was pretty much all put together with scraps.  The perfume bottle is from Splish Splash.  There is a page of labels with this collection and I cut one down for the front of the bottle.
 I also added a few buttons to the bottom, a piece of lace and a beautiful blue ribbon to coordinate them together.  I really love the way this turned out.
For the inside of the card, I added a blank mat and a strip of scrap paper from the collection.  There is one page in this collection that has all of these beautiful squares.  I used a craft knife and cut some of them in half and added them for the photo corners on the mat.  When I inked the parchment stock, you can see that I did the edges and then randomly inked more to make the paper coordinate more with the blue prints.
Well, I hope you enjoyed today's card and appreciate your visit.  I would love to know what you think about it.


6 comments:

  1. Love the colors you used with this one. It's such 40's glam. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an elegant card. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and again I love the paper you used. What wonderful inspiration you got from this stack! Love it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, you rocked the "blue"! Love this and that paper is just amazing! I love the vintage look and this is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Each one gets better & better! I think you got your Groove back...I will say! Where did you get your papers? Loving them! Blues a favorite. Again, nice job! Thanks for sharing, Vicki From Ca.

    ReplyDelete