Monday, June 4, 2012

Classic Father's Day...

Hey Ya'll,
A couple more bulk cards to share today.  These are, again, very simple.
 The sentiment is from Phrases cut at 2.50.  The car is from the Billionaire Lite cartridge cut at a height of 3.25.  With working on the craft room, I am not able to shoot my pictures with the tent like I normally do, so my pics of these turned out a little blurry and it's hard to see a couple of the details, but I tried.  Hee! Hee!
 I used liquid glass on the sentiment and on the fenders and wheels of the car.  Below you can see the glossy details.  Unfortunately, the pictures didn't pick up on the fact that I used metallic paper for the red and blue parts of the cars.  With the liquid glass, it really looks like metallic paint from a real car!  Fun, huh?
OK... I am hoping to have the craft room finished this week and I have lots of things started, but nothing finished.  I may be a little limited on content again for a couple of weeks while I get caught up, but I have done lots of shopping and have lots of notes, so if it all turns out, there will be some fun goodies to share!  We are almost done with the craft room remodel too, so that will be coming up soon.

Jill's car is back... finally... long story, but it didn't cost hardly anything to fix... it just took finding the right mechanic.  Hee! Hee!  Work is still nuts and life has been hitting from all directions, but I think it's getting ready to settle a bit.  I have missed visiting everyone's blogs and hope to get caught up soon, but the last I looked at google reader, I had 1824 posts to read.  I think I am going to have to start over, so if I miss commenting, I am really sorry.

I would love to hear what you think of the Father's Day cards!  Don't forget, this is STAMPAGANZA Month with CTMH too!  For more details, click on the links on the right.  If you haven't heard about it yet, you buy two stamp sets and get 1 FREE!  My CTMH site address is http://cricutcouple.ctmh.com.

11 comments:

  1. such a wonderful fathers day card love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cool cards! Love those nifty cars - and that sentiment is fun too!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice cards, love both the blue and red. The paint does add a cool touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the cards...as always ;) The liquid glass looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great cards. Love the detail that you put into them. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Again I'm new to your blog. Love the car...so CLASSIC! I'm going to try this card. Don't have my own blog, but I get lots of ideas from yours! Thanks, Vicki from California!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one of my FAVORITE cuts on the Billionare Cartridge! I Totally LOVE what you've done with it..... And I agree that it looks like a fancy paint job... very cool! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are super. I love this car cut. Looks great with the word art.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These cards are fabulous and very elegant.I am so behind on my commenting too!
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your Father's Day card set! The metallic paint looks awesome! Great job!

    Ally

    ReplyDelete