Saturday, June 9, 2012

ENABLER ALERT! ANNA GRIFFIN SUPER SALE GOING ON NOW!

Hey Ya'll,

I have to warn you... this is a total enabler alert!

As many of you know, I am a HUGE fan of
 I am absolutely crazy about her designs, projects, kits, etc.  Well, right this exact moment is the Annual Anna Griffin Scrapbook Super Sale!
To get in and get your goodies, click HERE!
Don't wait if you are wanting something.  Many things have already sold out and tomorrow is the last day.

Now... just a warning... and this is also on the site, but when they have the Super Sale, they get hit with TONS of orders, so it takes as much as 3 to 4 weeks to receive your order, but with prices like these, it's well worth the wait.

I think I ordered 1 of almost everything, so if you are going to be looking for inspiration when you stuff arrives, I will probably have you covered.  Hee! Hee!

Just wanted to let you all know in case you are fans like we are!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for that information! Great way to start your morning with a big sale on supplies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads-up on the sale. That website is a difficult read for old eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I clicked and nothing is available in the categories except maybe one or two. Couldn't find any on sale info either.

    ReplyDelete