Saturday, June 30, 2012

Fashionista Happy Birthday Card...

Hey Ya'll,
Today's card is also from the Graphic 45 - Fashionista Collection.  This is a 6x6 card.  I used two pieces of the same paper for this one.  The background printed mat is from one piece and then the lady in the center is cut from a second piece and popped using 3D adhesive.  I had originally planned on centering this piece, but ended up placing it up and to the left, which I ended up really liking the result.  The ovals are cut from CMTH AP and the sentiment is from an old CTMH set called Gracious Greetings.  The perfume bottle is from the collection and cut from a blue page.
 The flowers and flourishes are from CTMH AP.  I used a little bit of Liquid Glass on the ladies eyes and lips as well as her ring.  I also added a couple of buttons here and there.
 On the inside, I added a blank sentiment mat and a hair tonic label that I cut from the set using a craft knife.
I hope you enjoyed this card today.  I would love to hear your thoughts.  Thanks so much for spending your time with us today!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Wow you are doing an awesome job with this paper stack and all the fussy cutting! I love the way you have put these cards together and today's card is just beautiful...love it! Hope you two have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you just how much I enjoyed all these fastionista cards they are just awesome. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I look forward each day to see what you come up with! Nothing, but Beautiful! Love the ladies, they show so much CLASS. And the inside of your cards...are very nice,picking up the same colors, and leaving large spaces for a note. Would love to see something in liquid Pearls.I just bought some! Thanks for Sharing, Vicki From Ca.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Bobby!!! Wow, what a fabulous card!!!

    Saw one of your recent cards over at Sheila's and called you the cardmaking master!!!

    Have missed you and all your wonderful creations; can't wait to catch up on more of them.

    P.S. Give Jill my regards, my friend!

    ReplyDelete