Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Fashionista...

Hey Ya'll,
I have another eisle card to share with you today in my Graphic 45 Fashionista collection.  This card is made the same way as the card yesterday, but it has a different lady on the front.  She was cut out with a craft knife.  The flowers are all from CTMH AP and I used some metal embellishments on the two side flowers and added a couple of black flourishes.  
 The inside is laid out the same was as well.  Everything was inked with black ink.
I hope you like today's card.  I would love to hear your comments.  Thanks so much for visiting today!

10 comments:

  1. WOW! You must have a GREAT craft knife! Beautiful card again!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Wow Wow I love this card. You are really working that paper stack. Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an amazing card - you the lady actually looks real just sitting there watching the world go by. Fabulous. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic job.. I love the paper is marvellous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing, Fabulous, Spectacular! Love this card and the paper is just awesome! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just loving all your Graphic 45 cards. Thanks for all the wonderful inspiration.
    I may not seem to make it into my craft room much lately,but I still seem to manage to order supplies! And Graphic 45 paper pads arrived last week!
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is probably the most stunning card I've seen in a long time. Absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card!! I'm not sure I would have your patience to make all those cut. Keep up the great work you are bringing great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great one. She sure looks classy on the black and white background.

    ReplyDelete