Friday, June 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Pretty Lady...

Hey Ya'll,
I have another card to share with you using the Graphic 45 - Fashionista papers.  There is one page in the collection that have these cards with ladies.  I used a craft knife and cut out each one and then added them to a green mat, also papers from the collection.  Everything on this card was inked with Chocolate Ink.
 I added some flourishes and flowers that were cut with the CTMH AP cartridge. The Happy Birthday sentiment was cut with a craft knife after it was stamped with Cranberry Ink.
 I used coordinating papers on the inside with a basic sentiment mat.
I hope you enjoyed today's card.  I would love to hear your comments.  Thanks so much for stopping by today!

5 comments:

  1. These cards are just gorgeous that you are making from this stack! Love it and the coordinating papers you are using. You hands must be getting tired from cutting out these ladies! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow...this one is just awesome! What great colors and patterns! You are certainly getting your money's worth from this collection...what fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. My mom mad all our clothes growing up and these ladies remind me of the models on her "old" patterns. When we cleaned out her stuff after she died, she still had some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOVEEEE this!!!! I've got this stack -- what some great ideas I'm getting looking at this magnificent card!

    Thanks, Bobby! You're such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete