Saturday, June 2, 2012

Happy Father's Day Daddy-O!

Hey Ya'll,
I don't have a lot of details for you today, but I finally got some bulk Father's Day cards for some friends at work.
 This is pretty much the same format, but I wanted to show you some different papers.  This first one has paper printed with Kate's Kitchen and Hop Scotch with the imagine.
 The background for this one came from a retro stack and do you think I can find the cover?!?  No... Sorry.  Hee! Hee!
 Different color on the car
 Thought the map was fun
The silver parts of the card were done using mirror card stock.  It really looks like chrome.  I used Nifty Fifties for the car and daddyo.  The Happy Father's Day was printed on the computer and cut out and added.

Sorry that I am so short on details.  Life is still nuts right now, so I am just trying to have some sort of content to share.  I promise, things are starting to settle down and I am almost done with the craft room!  YAY!  It's taking forever and life it upside down until it's done... you know... stuff scattered all over the house.  On top of that, we have been shopping!  ARGHHH!!!  It will get better... it will get better... Hee! Hee!

11 comments:

  1. Great cards, love the retro look. You amaze me that you can bulk produce these detailed cards. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! Wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Father's Day cards! I love that image and the mirror cardstock is fabulous! Hope things slow down for you soon and you have that wonderful craft room up and running full speed ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful. Reminds me to get going on Father's Day cards. Love the detail. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great Fathers's Day card!! Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fabulous. Can't wait to see pics of the craft room.Did you say shopping...hope you're buying something crafty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so fun! The first is my favourite! Yes, I know they are quite similar, but I think it's the fun cloud paper that especially appeals to me.
    Even though you are busy, I'm so glad that life is still fun for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE it when you show your cards in "BULK"! They always look fabulous but with different papers! LOL This makes a great Father's day card! I really like the daddyo! :O)

    ReplyDelete