Saturday, June 23, 2012

Red, White and Blue...

Hey Ya'll,
Thanks so much for visiting again today.  Today's design is another from my Graphic 45 Fashionista goodies.  For this card, I hand cut the lady with the umbrella.  I used a white card base and deep blue mat.  The print mat is from the paper collection as well and a red strip was cut from another scrap piece.  The oval was cut with CTMH AP, edges inked with Chocolate and sentiment stamped with Moonstruck.
 I used 3D adhesive to pop all of the standouts.  The flowers are cut from CTMH AP, as are the flourishes.  The flourishes are black.  I also used this beautiful red striped ribbon for the bow.
 For the inside, I pretty much did the same mat as the outside and added a blank sentiment mat.
Thank you so much for visiting today!  I would love to hear your comments!

8 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card. Love these Graphic 45 papers you are using! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. really pretty as all the cards you do. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is amazing - love the vintage. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. Not familiar with Graphic 45, but I'm on my way to find out about it. I enjoy seeing what you create so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Great job with all that fussy cutting...you have way more patience than I do! As always, I love all the layers you have added and that ribbon is just the perfect final touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this card and all the great details!! Love Graphic 45!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one is my fav! Love the red white blue color theme. Fabulous card

    ReplyDelete
  8. You do such a beautiful with this paper. I wish I could fussy cut like you. That ribbon is perfect. It all looks so 40's. Love it.

    ReplyDelete