Sunday, June 3, 2012

Very Simple Father's Day Cards...

Hey Ya'll,
A couple more bulk Father's Day Cards.  This one is actually really simple.  Just cut your mats and load up the Phrases cartridge.
 The star is cut at 4.50 and the sentiment is cut at 3.75.
 I used black glitter glue from Martha Stewart on the "Father's" and liquid glass on the Happy and Day words.
 This is the same card with different backgrounds.
Well, again, keeping things pretty simple.  Still nuts!
Thanks so much for visiting today!  So... how are things in your world?

9 comments:

  1. My life is just as crazy as yours - but I'm so glad I popped by in time to see these cards. I love the great font you've used for your word art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greqt Idea, can you tell me the cart for this sentiment? was it Fathers Day? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, simple, but what an impact your card makes. Love it. Now I need to have that Phrases cart!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards. Amazing how a simple card can still have so much impact.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So simple and yet it POPS! Great cards! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I really like how this turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card!! Just got that cart too!! Love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I'm new to your blog! Great card and nice inspiration! Loved how you use the font on front. Very nice! Thanks, Vicki from California

    ReplyDelete
  9. When simple works, it works. These are great!

    ReplyDelete