Sunday, June 24, 2012

Very Vintage Birthday...

Hey Ya'll,
Today's card is continuing my Graphic 45 - Fashionista collection cards.  This one has a lot going on.  This one started with two sheets of the same paper.  The background mat is one piece of paper and then the two ladies with the sign are cut from a second piece with a craft knife.  I used a strip of coordinating paper on the left side and added a piece of lace.
 The happy birthday is simple a rectangle cut of scrap paper with the sentiment stamped from the CTMH AP cartridge collection stamp set.  The flourishes and flowers are cut from CMTH AP cartridge.  I used 3D adhesive to pop the layers.  I also added a bow and a strip of ribbon on the bottom with Crinkle Ribbon from My Craft Spot.
 For the inside, I used the same colors and coordinating paper from the front.  Everything on this card is inked with Chocolate Ink.  I also added a few different types of buttons.
I hope you enjoyed today's card and would love to hear your comments.  Thanks so much for visiting today!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Talk about detail!! This card is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW awesome you are right there is a lot going on but it is all so perfectly done. Only you could pull off something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. I love this! What a fun, bright, detailed card! I really love the way you worked that Graphic 45!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Lot going on but it's all fabulous. Love the paper and great details.

    ReplyDelete