Monday, June 25, 2012

Vintage Eisle Card...

Hey Ya'll,
I have a Vintage card to share with you today continuing my Graphic 45 Fashionista cards.  This card was really a lot of fun to create.  It's a 6x6 eisle card.  I cut a flower shape using CTMH AP for the top.  One in craft paper and one in patterned paper from this collection.  I then cut them in half with a straight cutter so that I had two of the same shapes for two different cards.  I used several coordinating papers from this collection.  The lady on the left is hand cut with a craft knife.  The Happy Birthday is cut with a craft knife as well.  It's stamped with an old CTMH stamp set called Gracious Greetings with Cranberry Ink.  For the red strip, I cut a strip from scraps and then punched it with a Martha Stewart Border Punch.  The flower and flourishes are from CTMH AP and I also added a few buttons and a piece from the punch out shapes in the back of the collection.
 I also added a strip of beaded lace across the top to add to it.  There are a couple of rectangle shapes on the bottom of the inside mat for the card to stand up with.  For the picture, I showed the blank sentiment mat on the inside.  The entire card is inked with black in.
I was so excited with the way this card turned out.  I hope you enjoyed it too.  I would love to hear your comments!  Thanks so much for visiting today!

5 comments:

  1. Another fabulous one. Love easel cards. Love the black and white with just a touch of color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!!! Love the toned down color scheme - that is such a pretty shade of red!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card. Love that vintage look. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great card and amazing details!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Amazing card! You get better every time! Vintage looks are almost real looking. I can tell that you put in alot of Detail. Which, makes this card Incrediable!! Good Job! Vicki,Ca

    ReplyDelete