Thursday, June 21, 2012

Welcome to the Family...

Hey Ya'll,
Thanks so much for visiting today!  I have a card for you that I made for Jill.  She has a new manager and wanted something to give him to welcome him to their little family at work.  He really enjoyed the card.

I used Sonoma paper from CTMH for this card and a family stamp from CTMH as well.  I also used the Cricut Damask Decor cartridge for the cuts.  There are also some metal embellishments from CTMH.
 I inked everything with Smokey Plum ink.  The pictures don't quite show the colors as well as they could have.  The card looks very brown, but has a beautiful deep purple look to it.
 For the inside, I cut a couple of label shapes from the CTMH AP cartridge.  The card base is crafts card stock.
I hope you enjoyed today's card.  Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting.

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card as always! Love the inking n this... so subtle and yet perfect. Gotta love those CTMH inks! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card. I'm sure he felt very welcomed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card - Love how it has that vintage feel.

    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a Lovely and pretty card!!!TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet, sweet card! I love the elegant look of this and the sentiment is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see you on here! Been missing your posts lately - but this card is wonderful! I'm sure it will be appreciated!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card and the color combo is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course he loved the card, It's gorgeous! You used some beautiful cuts. As always.

    ReplyDelete