Monday, July 30, 2012

Bee Thank You Card...

Hey Ya'll,
I have a Bee Thank You Card to share with you today!  I used things from the Anna Griffin stash for this card as well as a couple of accents from CTMH.

I found these vintage bee images online a while back and had printed them off.  I cut them out with a craft knife.  I matted the card in a simple way and added a strip of Yellow Ombre ribbon down the center.
 I took 18" of the ribbon which is wired.  I removed the wire from the lighter side and then gathered the ribbon on the wire from the other side to make this ruffle to go around the label frame.
 I used some glitter on the wings of the bees and then liquid glass on their bodies.
I matted the inside the same as the front.

I sure hope you enjoyed today's card!  Thanks so much for visiting today and I would love to hear your comments!

4 comments:

  1. this is just too cute and pretty at the same time. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and I love the way you worked that ribbon! Love all the soft, pretty layers with that gorgeous paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL card!!! Love it inside and out!

    ReplyDelete