Sunday, July 29, 2012

Blue and Gold Anniversary...

Hey Ya'll,
I have two cards to share with you today.  Both cards use similar things to what I have used over the last week.  The cuts are from CTMH AP and the papers are from the Willow collection by Anna Griffin, as are all of the rubber stamps.  I won't go into a lot of detail as I am limited on time, but I sure hope you like the cards.
 For this card, I made a ribbon rosette for the butterfly stamp.  I used Moonlight Ink for the butterfly.

For this one, I used the blue and gold combination from before.  I love this look!

 I used glitter glue as accents here and there.
We really hope you like today's cards!  Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!

4 comments:

  1. Both these cards are absolutely stunning. I love the colours you have used. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can we not love your card?!!! It's as beautiful as all your beautiful cards!

    I love this and I love that color blue!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! The gold makes them look so regal. Seriously beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are elegant and beautiful.Love the ribbon rosette.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete