Monday, July 23, 2012

Blue Tulip Sympathy Card...

Hey Ya'll,
Thanks so much for sharing your time with us today!  We really appreciate it!  I have a card today that I am just thrilled with the way it turned out!  I used CTMH AP for the cuts from the corners, to the label shapes, frames, borders, etc.  It's all from one cartridge.
 I used the Willow paper collection and some stamps from Anna Griffin.  I used colored pencils and glitter to color in the flower.  I also used a beautiful trim down the center of the card that I found at Michael's on clearance.
 I used a little bit of glitter glue to add some elements to the photo corners and the tips of the frame and label.  These frames are perfect for using rubber stamp and digi stamp images.  It really highlights the coloring and I love the effect.  I just wish it looked better in the picture as it's very striking up close!
I left the inside very simple.

I sure hope you enjoyed today's card and I would love to hear your thoughts!  Thanks for the visit!  You are welcome any time!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card and love how you colored the flower and added some glitter to it. Wonderful papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really showcased the CTMH AP cart with this one. It really is a beautiful card. Love the colors and the stamped flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Beautiful, Beautiful! I Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, beautiful!!! Love that blue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW! This is simply BEAUTIFUL! :o)

    ReplyDelete