Saturday, July 14, 2012

Cricut Artiste Coming Soon!!!

Hey Ya'll,
Another little teaser for you today.
The New Cricut Artiste cartridge by Close to my Heart will be available to order on August 1st!
Wanna check out the booklet?  Here's a link!

 
I can't wait to get mine.  If you are interested, you can order it on August 1st at
 
 
I will have more details to come and hope to get mine in time to share a couple of project with you.  This is the BEST cartridge I have ever seen!!!  I thought Art Philosophy was amazing, but WOW!!!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome cartridge - I've already placed my order for it with my CTMH dealer. Can't wait to see what you create with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a fun cart and stamps. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cartridge! Does the order come with the stamps too??? vivianr.lake@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes... It comes with three sleeves of coordinating stamps and three full sheets of coordinating chipboard shapes that are cuts from the cartridge. It's packaged like the Art Philosophy Cartridge was. The whole set is $99.00 like AP also.

    ReplyDelete