Saturday, July 21, 2012

Pink and Blue Anniversary...

Hey Ya'll,
I have an anniversary card to share with you today.  I used some different Anna Griffin stamps for this one.
 The card base is black.  I used papers from the Anna Griffin Willow collection.  I didn't know about this pink when I first saw it, but I am loving the way it coordinates with the blues in this collection!  The label is cut from CTMH AP.  I added a piece of lace across the center and a strip of black ribbon.  I bent the wings on the butterflies and glued them in the center for a 3D effect.  I also popped the center label.
 I thought about coloring in the wings on the butterflies, but I kept it simple.  These are stamped in black on white from an Anna Griffin Floral Stamp Set.  I cut them out with a craft knife and really like the way they look with the other colors.
Again, a simple matting on the inside and it's all done!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I would love to hear your comments!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!!!! Love the butterflies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, just stunning what a nice keepsake for someone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is BEAUTIFUL! Love the colors and the design. I have 3 Anniversary parties to go to next month! I better get busy creating. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. Beautiful paper and lace. Love that bright blue. Just a perfect card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Bobby! I think I have that paper in my Anna stash. Hee-hee, I'm still hoarding all my Anna stuff -- just can't bring myself to use it, it's so beautiful and I just can't seem to come up with a project worthy of using it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I LOVE The butterflies and the lace ribbon... ELEGANT! :o)

    ReplyDelete