Monday, July 2, 2012

Pretty Ladies...

Hey Ya'll,
I have another 6x6 card using the papers from Graphic 45 - Fashionista.  For this card, I used a scrap piece from another card of the printed paper that has all of these pretty ladies.  I added a piece from another scrap page that was cut with a craft knife.  It's the lady sitting on the clock.  I also added a perfume bottle that was cut using the Splish Splash Lite cartridge.  A piece of lace sort of balanced everything.
 The flowers and flourishes are cut from CTMH AP.  I used 3D adhesive to make everything pop.  The lady with the fur collar and cuff on her outfit was embellished with glitter glue.  It's hard to tell in the picture, but looks really nice.
 For the inside, I used a simple mat and then added a tag that came from this collection. Everything was inked using Chocolate Ink.
I sure hope you enjoyed today's card.  Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!

4 comments:

  1. You are definitely on a creative role! I this card and all the great details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Timeless elegance! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, I love hoe you can pick out that one part of the paper and turn it into a great card. If I tried this it would be a mess.

    ReplyDelete