Saturday, July 28, 2012

Ribbon Rose Card...

Hey Ya'll,
Welcome Back!  I have a congrats card to share with you today.

I used white for the card base and Willow papers for the card as well as Anna stamps for the Congratulations Label and Butterfly.  The rose is made using ribbon.  It's not great, but it's been years since I made something like this.  Hee! Hee!
 I used this beautiful black and white paper from Anna that is flocked.  I love how it looks with the blue.  I will certainly have to make a box for this card as the rose is really thick.  Hee! Hee!
 I kept the inside very simple with a regular sentiment mat.
Well, we sure hope you like today's card!  Thanks so much for visiting today!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE your ribbon rose. It's simply gorgeous. Another sensational card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the ribbon rose too, it really makes this card something special! Love the flocked paper too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, your card is just beautiful!!! And you did a terrific job on that pretty ribbon rose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL! That rose is gorgeous!!! And...you might want to check out my latest blog post! :0)

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, and I love love that ribbon rose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This a very beautiful card and I love the ribbon rose!!

    ReplyDelete