Thursday, July 19, 2012

Rich Anniversary Card...

Hey Ya'll,
Thank you SO MUCH for sharing your time with us today here at Cricut Couple.  I have another stash card to share with you and I love the way this turned out!  I used Willow papers by Anna Griffin as well as Anna Griffin Sentiment Stamps for this card.
 I started with a deep blue card base and added a mat from wood paper from the Willow collection.  The blue paper is gorgeous and also from the Willow collection.  The white is flocked and just really beautiful!  I used CTMH AP for the label shape and a coordinating blue paper for the border cut.  I also added a piece of lace across the center with a piece of blue ribbon.  Even though it has lace in it, it still seems like a masculine design.
 I also added some photo corners and then used liquid glass to the details and it really makes a beautiful effect.  I also used a light blue colored pencil to fill in the letters on the word happy.
I kept the inside very simple with coordinating mats and a white sentiment mat.

Thanks so much for visiting today!  I would love to hear what you think of today's card!

8 comments:

  1. Oh it isbeautiful! I love that wood paper and those corners are a perfect touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card.. I love the papers and the design. Great sentiment stamp, I really like the font. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, that paper is goregous and the way you put it all together is just perfect:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! LOVE the blue ribbon!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card!! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very handsome card.Love the colors. And for some reason the lace doesn't make it feminine. Terrific card. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete