Monday, July 30, 2012

Sneak Peek...

Hey Ya'll,
Well, we are really close!  It's almost August 1st, which means, Cricut Artiste will be available!  I got mine last week and I have been having a BLAST putting things together.  I thought I would show you everything that it comes with and also some thing that I have made with it.  I will have more details on each thing later, but thought I would shoot some group shots to share today.  First of all, I took some pictures of the entire collection so you can see exactly what is coming with it.

Here is the entire collection.  It's like Christmas, right?  Hee! Hee!
 This cartridge comes as normal with one difference.  It has so many cool things on it that it takes "TWO BOOKS" to get it all in!
 You get the regular book like with every other Cricut cartridge.  You may notice little green circles on the group photos on the left with a number.  Those numbers are the coordinating booklet page numbers.
 This is the coordinating booklet.  It also includes numbers which are page numbers for the traditional book.  This one shows you set by step, exactly how to assemble the 3D elements.  I will tell, these things are incredibly simple to put together because of this little guide.  I guess it took CTMH to get Cricut to start giving some help on how to use their stuff.  Hee! Hee!
 You also get three chipboard shape sheets with the collection.  Below are shapes that make a mini-album.  Do you want to know the really cool part?  The cartridge includes a cut file for the COVER OF THE ALBUM!  You just cut it out, score it and can wrap these up.  The chipboard shapes are ink ready, so you can make them whatever color you want, or you can cut papers the same shape and size and they are ready to stick on!  It's an amazing feature!
 The next one is awards.  The banners are amazing!  These are all perfect for making an award ribbon for a card or scrapbook page!
 The next are thought bubbles.  There are great stamps that work with these, but you can also use any of your other sentiment stamps in these shapes as well!  Very fun!
 This is the first of three D-sized stamp sets that come with the cartridge.  See the fun banner shapes?  There is also a great balloon.  All of these shapes are on the cartridge!
 Here are some of the thought bubbles and fun arrows.  They stamp beautifully!
 And... finally, this is the awards stamp set that comes with the collection.  I don't have pictures yet, but I made some things with this stamp and I love the way they turned out!  I will be sharing them next week.  The sentiments are amazing!
 There are so many fun new sets that are in this new idea book.  I got a couple of extra things that I have been playing with.  The first is this amazing Halloween stamp set!  It's so much fun!  You will see some bottles here in a minute that I made with them.
 This is a D-sized set that I used the "Thanks" label from for some cards below.  I have been having so much fun cutting 3D stuff that I haven't been able to play with this one much, but it's such an amazing set!
Here are some bottles I made using the Magic Potions stamps.  Both of the boxes in the bottom of the picture come from the cartridge as well!  Even the rosette!
 There is even a cut on this cartridge for the milk carton!  CTMH has them available to buy in their ink ready goodies, so I was pleasantly surprised to see that exact cut is on this cartridge!  YAY!  All of these boxes come complete with all the needed layers too!  for the box on the right, the label shape and lacy topper are right on the same page with this box!  Then... FINALLY... something for guys!  The shirt on the bottom left is a card that is super simple to make and the shirt on the right is a tuxedo box.  It also cuts out the buttons with the layers, but I used brads instead.
 These are some fun halloween candy bags I made using inspiration from one of the idea book projects.  These are also made with the magic potions labels.  Fun, right?
 These are a couple of thanks cards I made the day I got the cartridge.  Look at the card base and then the coordinating envelope!  It's AMAZING!!!  Every single cut in this picture is from the Artiste cartridge.  They almost look like they are corner punched, but they are just cricut cuts!
 Here is a sneak peak of a couple of new stamps I have been playing with.  I will have detailed instructions for all of these later on.
 Can you believe it?  Angels!  Finally!  And... really beautiful ones!  Look at the banner on the bottom of this.  This is using one of the banner shapes from the cartridge and then curving a straight clear stamp to place the sentiment!  I love clear stamps!
 This is another one... and I think Jill's new favorite...  There are these amazing sign shapes on the cartridge as well as BOWS!!!  Incredible, right?!?
Well, I hope you enjoyed the sneak peeks today!  I have bunches more to share with you.  I hope you will come back and check them out.  Remember, this isn't available until August 1st.  I will have a reminder on the blog with links.  I am also hosting an online gathering.  You can shop now if you want, but the new items will not appear on the site until August 1st.  Anyone who orders from my online gathering will automatically be entered for a bunch of drawings and prizes.  The amount of prizes will be based on the amount of orders, but everything that we will draw for will be goodies out of the new book!  The online gathering will go through August 5th, but if you order first thing on the 1st, your order will go out immediately.  It will not be held up.  I will announce prizes after the 6th of August.  http://cricutcouple.ctmh.com

Thanks so much for visiting today!  I would love to hear your thoughts on the sneak peeks!

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous - looks as if you have had fun playing and make all these wonderful projects. TFS the sneak peek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thank you for sharing love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing set!!! And your projects are simply beautiful -- all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Cannot wait to order this from you on the 1st! What gorgeous projects you've already put together. I know you have been having fun! Those stamps look fabulous, looking forward to having them in my craft room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy Cow you sure have been busy and all in ONE week! I love all the projects you made as always they are so creative and amazing. I have had my Artiste for a couple of weeks and just started playing with the 3D stuff yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow,it all looks amazing and LOVE everything you've made.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything is so gorgeous. Can't wait to order. How early can I order? I read on one blog that we couldn't order til 9:00 AM CST.

    ReplyDelete