Friday, July 20, 2012

Tea Pot Anniversary Card...

Hey Ya'll,
Welcome back!  Thanks so much for visiting today!  I have an anniversary card to share today and I was really pleased with the way it turned out.  I used paper from the Anna Griffin Willow Collection for this one too.  The tea pot is a digital image that I found online a long time ago, printed, cut with a craft knife and then never used.  Hee! Hee!  Here it is!  I have no idea where it came from, but I really like it!
 I used the same label shape that I used on yesterday's card.  I also added coordinating strip of paper across the center and a blue bow.  I also used 3D adhesive to pop everything.
 I thought about coloring the tea pot, but I just loved the way the black and white looked with the bold blue papers.
I kept the inside very simple.

I hope you enjoyed today's card.  I would love to hear your thoughts.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the colors and the detail. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how it happened but the comment on the 19th card ended up on this card. I had not even seen this card til tonight. This one's a real beauty. I love that teapot. it looks 3D. Really elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Very nice silver Anniverary card! Just Beautiful! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sooo lovely! I really like that tea pot and those colors.. such pretty paper! :o)

    ReplyDelete