Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tulip Anniversary Card...

Hey Ya'll,
Thanks so much for visiting today!  I have a beautiful card to share with you.
 Again, this color scheme is out of my comfort zone, but I am thrilled with the way this turned out.  I used a mustard yellow base for the card. I then added coordinating mats from the Willow papers.  The cuts are from CTMH AP.  The tulip is an Anna stamp and colored in with colored pencils.  I also added some glitter to certain areas to highlight.
 I also used glitter glue for accents including a deep blue on the gold frame.
I used the same mats for the inside of the card.

This is such a beautiful card, even thought I don't really like yellow.  Hee! Hee!  I just can't get over how well the colors go together and I hope you think the same.  I would love to hear your thoughts.  Stop by anytime!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful and cheerful. These colors are terrific together. Love the labels you chose and the way you colored the tulip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these latest series of cards you are doing - they are stunning. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love the color combination. I actually had these for school colors... like 500 years ago! LOL
    Love it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! HAH! I don't think anything craft project is out of your comfort zone. Everything you do seems you have midas touch!!!

    Wow, I've missed you and your talent my friend! Looking forward to seeing more... more... more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card! The colors look fabulous and you put it together like a pro as always! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card and I love the yellow and blue color combination!!

    ReplyDelete