Thursday, August 2, 2012

Angelic Blessings...

Hey Ya'll,
I have some cards to share today that I am particularly proud of.  I don't do much coloring, but I loved this set and had to have it as soon as I saw it.  It's called Angelic Blessings - C1507 and it's only $13.95 out of the new Idea Book.  It was a stretch, but I hope you like my coloring.  I got out the watercolor pencils (since I still don't have markers) and gave it a try!  I will share more detailed instructions later, but wanted to show them to you today.  All of the cuts used on these are from the new Artiste Cartridge Collection!









I would love to hear your thoughts on these!  Thanks so much for visiting today!  Don't forget, I have an online gathering going on through August 5th.  You can Click Here, and then click on "Join" next to "Bobby".  I will draw from online orders for prizes after August 5th.  If you order now, your order will ship immediately.  You won't have to wait until the 5th.

11 comments:

  1. These three cards are wonderful! Love this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow...those are simply beautiful! What stunning images and you colored them perfectly! Gorgeous cards my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bobby these cards are BEAUTIFUL! Love the design and your coloring is wonderful.... you would be awesome with a set of copics and a class with Melissa. Now I just have to get this stamp set! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely! Your coloring is just right, so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Bobby, I, too much, love your cards and I'm going to just have to have those stamps!!! (Do I have to buy the set to get the stamps?)

    I'm just dying to get this set -- well, I've been a good girl, so I know it's coming soon!!! LOL!!!

    Gorgeous cards - for any occasion too! And you did so well with your coloring -- just so you know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What Gorgeous cards. your coloring is fantastic.


    http://vickiesscrappings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful.Love the delicate coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cards are gorgeous!! The coloring is perfect and the paper you chose just wraps it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Bobby, your coloring is so soft and perfect. I love to coloring sometimes it is so relaxing, if you don't want to go with markers you can also try Prisma pencils and Gamasol they give a nice effect also. I love all the cuts the Artiste cartridge is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGOSH!!! Simply GORGEOUS! I LOVe That stamp set... sooo elegant... :O)

    ReplyDelete