Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Double Stamps for $5.00!!!

Hey Ya'll,
I just wanted to let you all know that there is a new special that starts today with CTMH!  This is a really great special.  If you place an order of $35.00 or more between now and the end of September, you will get this double stamp set (a $35.90) value for just $5.00!  Can you believe that?  It's really a great deal!!!
Click here to get yours!  When you place your order, you will have the opportunity to add this to your cart at the end of the sale.  It will ask you if you want to add it to your order.  This is a while supplies last thing and will only be available for National Stamp Month.  If you are considering the Artiste Collection,  
Now is a really great time to order, because this qualifies you for two different specials!  You can get the above double set for $5.00 and the Stamp of the Month for $5.00!
So... you can get $53.85 worth of bonus stamps for just $10.00 with an order of $50.00 or more!  Pretty cool!

So... I would love to invite you to My Site to shop and check out the new goodies!  We really appreciate your support and will be providing lots of inspiration with all of these goodies as soon as we get everything in.

Ok... On another note, I am so sorry that I haven't been able to get more stuff posted yet.  It's been a really crazy couple of weeks.  New machines, tomorrow comes the new smart phone so that I can visit and comment on your blogs more and with the car show this weekend, the craft time just didn't happen.  I do have some things done and as soon as I get the pictures finished, I will get them posted, but I didn't want ya'll to miss out on this stamp deal!  It's a really good one!

Thanks so much for visiting today!  I would love to hear your comments on the new goodies!  By the way... if any of you have a Samsung Galaxy, PLEASE TELL ME... will I love it?  I hope so.  I really came close to the I-Phone, but I really wanted the larger screen and it was a really good deal.

1 comment:

  1. hi friend, I was wondering if you would be interested in joining my hallween swap, just go to my blog and read the instructions and let me no if you would be interested. hugs

    ReplyDelete