Monday, August 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!

Hey Ya'll,
Well, today is my Mom's 60th Birthday!  YAY!  Wanna see her Birthday cards?  I made mine and then Dad wanted one to give her too, so here they are.  I am short on time today, so I will just share pictures, but I used Artiste for the cuts on both.

This is Dad's card for her...



 This is our card.  The flower is a fun technique from the new idea book!



Thanks so much for sharing your time with us today.  We would love to hear your comments!

9 comments:

  1. I cant tell you how beautiful these are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both Beautiful and Stunning!Love it!
    Wishing MOM a Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are absolutely stunning. Love them. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your mom!!! Bobby, both cards are just absolutely beautiful!!!

    Bet your dad is so glad you made him this gorgeous card that he couldn't dare find in any store!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are both so beautiful. Love all the cuts and the colors. A very happy birthday to your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these are so beautiful!! Absolutely stunning! I will have to give the flower a try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Bobby they are both gorgeous, I see you got your mojo back I know a while ago you said you were struggling but these cards prove that is no longer the case! They are amazing cards, I love that flower. Happy birthday to your Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to your Mom, Bobby! Both cards turned out GORGEOUS!!! She's gonna LOVE receiving these... :O)

    ReplyDelete