Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Surprise Blog Candy...

Hey Ya'll,
Well, it's getting crazy around here again, but I have something really fun that I am going to start today.  First I want to mention about the online gathering.  We didn't have a huge number of orders, but it was a success so I wanted to sincerely thank everyone who ordered and to let you know that everyone is getting a prize and they will go in the mail by the end of this week.  I am just waiting on two more things to come in and they will all go out, so thank you SO much and I can't wait to see what you make with your wonderful new stamps and Artiste Cartridges!  YAY!!!

Ok... So... I have something that I did this week that I am really excited about.  I took the plunge and splurged on something I have been wanting for years.  I had an old version of what I ordered and was so disappointed in the limitations, but really enjoyed using it, so Jill pushed me over the edge and now it's on it's way.  Have any idea what it is?  Well... From today, until it arrives and I can share a picture, we are going to have a little fun!
So... each day, from now until it arrives, you leave a comment telling me what you think it is.  I will leave a clue each day, whether I have a project or not.  All you have to do is give it a try.  Fun, right?  When it arrives, I will take a picture and let you know what it actually is.  The first person to guess correctly wins!  I am still figuring out what the prize is going to be too, but it will be really good.  If no one guesses correctly, I will put all of the posts and randomly choose a winner, so someone is getting a prize regardless.

So... ready for day 1?

"It has nothing to do with Cricut."

25 comments:

  1. is it a Crop-A-Dile II Big Bite Punch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...camera is a good guess! If it's not that, maybe a new printer?

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, wait, I know a new smart phone... you have been shopping for one forever.... yup a new cell phone you are going to get into the 20th century!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say a high end paper cutter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww shoot!!! I'm just not good at guessing games, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say you've got a new "whatever it is" you've got new... lol!!! Okay-okay, how about a new Silhouette?!!!

    I'll just hang around and wait on more clues! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not good at guessing games either and all my guesses have already been said! A new printer? A new camera? A new computer? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Cameo!!!!And one for me?...lol..just kidding.I love this game!!
    Maybe a Camera!
    Migdalia
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you break down and order a Cameo? Of course, I don't think you had an older version....hmmmm. Maybe a spiffy, hi-tech new camera with all the bells and whistles? Don't keep us guessing...spill it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it is a Cameo, and if you haven't ordered one yet you should, I love my baby girl. LOL!
    jennyplace26@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it's a NEW Digital software program.... Possibly like a newer SCAL program???? Hummmmm????

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm going to guess it's a new camera. I'm not very good at guessing games, I need more clues.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think a new cuttlebug. Or it could be digital software.
    claudiamatzke at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. AHHHHH maybe a Big Shot or a Vagabond. Not too good at this guess stuff and I know you don't have a Silhouette. maybe it is a phone as that has nothing to do with a Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A bike, camera, Silhoutte/Cameo, Projection, or IPOD!

    ReplyDelete
  15. No idea, but maybe a diecut machine, like a Big Shot? Otherwise I was thinking a new scoring board but then I wouldn't exactly call that a splurge...ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  16. All my guesses are already gone :(. My first instinct said camera but that has been guessed so I will say a new oven.

    ReplyDelete
  17. A super duper all singing all dancing new paper cutter. Your just going to keep us guessing aren't you LOL.

    ReplyDelete