Friday, August 3, 2012

To you and yours...

Hey Ya'll,
I have a couple more cards to share today that I am really proud of.  I have been playing with the new Artiste Cartridge and Water Color Pencils.  These both use a stamp set from the new Idea Book.  It's called To You and Yours - B1403 and is only $9.95!  It's GORGEOUS!  I am so excited with the way these turned out.  I will have more detailed directions later.







I hope you enjoyed the pictures.  I will have more details with cut sizes and things later. Thanks so much for visiting today!  If you want to get in on my Online Gathering Click Here, click on "Join" next to "Bobby" to get in on the prizes and extras.  The more orders, the more prizes will be announced.  Thank you so much for visiting today!  I would love to hear your comments!

8 comments:

  1. You're making the most beautiful cards, my friend!!! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love the way you added a bit of sparkle to the bird. I love this set! Yours cards are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness - stunning - Love them. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! You did a great job coloring this Cardinal. Love it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! That Cardinal is just gorgeous and I love that you made an easel card because this is too pretty to put away. It needs to be displayed for all to see!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW! LOVE that Cardinal & Your Cards! soooo pretty! I'm jealous that you are getting started with your Christmas cards and I haven't done 1! UGH! :o) Can't wait to see all the awesome things you create with this new cartridge! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are truly beautiful. Love the cardinal. I hope I get to do some coloring. Do you use Staz-on ink pads.

    ReplyDelete