Tuesday, August 21, 2012

You are my Angel...

Hey Ya'll,
I thought today that I would share some details with you on an angel card that I made.  this was made using Anna Griffin papers.  All of the cuts came from the Artiste Collection.
 The ribbon banner on the bottom of the card is cut at a height of 1.40 for both layers.  The beautiful oval cut on top is cut at a height of 5.50.  I then stamped the images from the from Angelic Blessings.  For the banner at the bottom, I took the straight sentiment and curved it when I applied it to the block.  It worked out perfectly!
 I added several Bitty Sparkles to the oval to add some bling.  I used watercolor pencils to color in the angel stamp.  I kept the inside very simple.
 This is everything on the Angelic Blessings stamp set.  It's probably my favorite out of the new idea book.  I have lots more that will be coming from this set and I hope you enjoy them all!
Thank you so much for visiting today!  I would love to know what you think about this card.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the intricate cuts that you used. It goes so well with the angel that you stamped. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just stunning - the stamps and all the cuts. Wonderful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an elegant and beautiful card. Thank you for the lovely ideas that you provide. BethAnn M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely a beautiful card, Bobby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Bobby. Wonderful cuts you used to showcase that angel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW! This is simply GORGEOUS!!! :O)

    ReplyDelete