Sunday, September 9, 2012

Advent Calendar...

Hey Ya'll,
Well, I have something very simple to share today.
 
This is the Advent Calendar Workshop on the Go.  This is a new Home Decor project by Close to my Heart!  The minute I saw this in the new idea book, I had to have it.  It comes with everything you see here and is really simple to put together!  There is only one thing that I did different.  When you get the kit, it comes with paper in the Juniper color.  Since all of our Christmas decorations include purple in some way or another, I used Petal card stock to make five of the boxes instead of the Juniper and now I have some extra Juniper for other projects!  YAY!
There isn't much more to say about it as it is a complete kit with instructions and everything!  It comes with the foundation piece with 25 cubbies, the chipboard cutout frames, an exclusive stamp set with the numbers and borders and all of the cardstock.  You use the Artiste cartridge to make the individual boxes, so you can just play and come up with any color scheme you want!  If you are interested, you can read all about it on my website with this link.  Advent Calendar Link.
 
I hope you enjoyed the project today and I would love to hear your comments!

8 comments:

  1. Bobby, it turned out great!!! As always you did a super job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous - and how perfect that you could switch up the colours to match your own Christmas colour theme! Good for you being so ahead of the game. I'm not even ready for Canadian Thanksgiving yet (October), let alone Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it! Not a fan of purple with christmas... but it's always nice to see things outside the box! I've been wanting to make an advent calendar... just never enough time! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out fabulous. And it is so "yours" with the purple. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love it and the change of colors really made it awesome and such a great way to personalize for your own home decore! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful! What a lovely Christmas decoration for your home. I purchased a box like this a year (or two) ago at HL...I really need to pull it out and maybe get it completed this year! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your advent calendar! The colour scheme is fab.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete