Saturday, September 29, 2012

Just Playin' Around...

Hey Ya'll,
Well, I don't have a lot of details to share today, just a lot of pictures.  I had to make up some quick autumn cards and I recently got all of the "Flirty" collection from CTMH.  These are all standard half cards.   I used the Artiste cartridge for many of the accessory cuts and the Embellishments that coordinate with the paper.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Well, It's picture heavy, but I hope you enjoyed all of today's cards!  I would love to hear your thoughts.  Thank you so much for visiting today!!!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the color palette in those papers!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...what lovely cards! Those colors and patterns are so, so pretty! I think my fav is the card with the owl...although I do love the one that say's Autumn...and then....there's the one with the gorgeous stick pins...but then again.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all fabulous, fun colors and embellishments but my favorite is the God with you card and the paper bows are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My 0 what fabulous cards. Look at all those lovely papers and all the different ways you have used them. Awesome. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all so pretty.These papers are lovely, great colors. You made the most of the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Flirty colors! Love the "Love and Hugs" stamp ... which set is that from???

    Thanks for letting me know and thanks for posting pic heavy! I love pics for inspiration to make my own cards :) Loyal watcher thanks! Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! What a great variety and inspiration for the Flirty paper. I love what you have done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what an amazing set of cards I love all of them. I just made a card with Flirty also and I love these papers. Thanks for the inspiration to make more

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow look at all those cards where do you find the time to put them altogether with working full-time. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete