I have another organizing project to share with you today. This is something I have been wanting to do since I remodeled the craft room and never had time to complete it.
I had drawers and drawers full of punches and wooden stamps. Again, we are very blessed to have so much, but I tend to be one of those types who is out of sight, out of mind when it comes to such things. I wanted to get all of these beautiful stamps and punches out and up to where I can see them, so this is the result!
My Dad helped me with the project. This is actually 14 inches tall by 110 inches long. We went to get MDF board. Well, they only had one piece. It's 1/4" thick. So... we got one MDF sheet and three sheets of heavy board that is 3/16" thick instead. The sheets that we purchased were 2' x 4'. We used the MDF for the border and ripped them down to 3" strips. 1 1/2" strips out of the heavy board. I then used Guerilla Glue to put the whole thing together. There is quite a bit of measuring that needs to be done, but if you have a table saw and a chop saw, it goes really fast. Start to finish, this took about 2 1/2 hours to complete.
Now, everything is up and visable, so hopefully you will see some of these things in future projects. Hee! Hee! Now that I can see what I actually have. Hee! Hee!
Thanks so much for visiting today! I would love to hear your comments!