Friday, October 5, 2012

Sassy Birthday Card...

Hey Ya'll,
Well, this is really late getting posted, and unfortunately was late getting to Miss Sassy herself, but this is the card that I made Sheila over at She's a Sassy Lady for her birthday.  I know she likes bright colors, so I thought I would have some fun and play with everything bright!
 I used a bunch of chip board shapes from CTMH with the resist patterns on them and inked them up to coordinate with the papers.  The colors were sunny yellow, petal, smoothie and pear.
 I also added some pretty lace flowers and buttons to finish off the design.
I added some additional mat layers on the inside with a white sentiment mat.
 
I really had a blast putting this card together and I hope that Sassy Sheila enjoyed it... even though it was really late.  So... Happy Birthday Miss Sassy!  Love Bobby & Jill

9 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, I'm sure Sheila loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is SOOOO BEAUTIFUL, you should see it in person.... It really brightened my day. Thank You, Thank You!
    Bobby I am showing it off on my blog tomorrow! too funny..

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card!Very beautiful!!TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grea work Bobby!! I love the variety of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. I'm sure Sheila loved it. Handmade isn't ever late, just really special.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what Stephanie said! Handmade isn't ever late... just more special! Maybe she will do a vid on the other cards she gets! This should be showcased for sure.. so stunning... how did you do the resist on the chipboard??? Embossing clear then stamping? Love that design on them with the resist! Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love this, all the bright colors work so well together. Another amazing card and I am sure Sheila loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an awesome card. Love the colors and design.

    ReplyDelete