Sunday, March 3, 2013

65th Birthday...

Hey Ya'll,
I have a 65th Birthday Card to share with you today that I made for my Aunt.  Hope you like it!
 The papers are from Anna Griffin.  All of the flower cuts are from CTMH Art Philosophy as well as the oval.  The Happy Birthday stamp is a really old CTMH one.  The ribbon strip is from a Martha Stewart Punch.  All of the flower centers are done with Flower Soft.

 This one turned out so thick with the roses that I had to make a 1 inch thick box to fit it in.  Hee! Hee!  Thanks for visiting today!

8 comments:

  1. Bobby, your card is as beautiful as they always are!!! Your aunt will be thrilled to receive this!

    You're really using your Anna Griffin quite a bit... lol!!! I'm going to try -- but it's sooooo hard for me... lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, was so excited to see your card pop-up!!! It's gorgeous as always...hope you and Jill are doing well!!!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card - I love those flowers and the papers. Gorgeous. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! What gorgeous flowers and papers! Amazing card my friend ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what all you can do with the AP cart! Beautiful card... bet the box it goes it is pretty too! Thanks for sharing :) Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is another gorgeous card and great flowers! I'm glad to see you back in the craft room! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card!!! Love the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete